SP611E DC5V~24V Bluetooth Music Pixel LED Controller
ControllerDimensions:60mm*30mm*14mm(not including the wires)
Remote control Dimensions: 125mm*56mm*7.5mm；
1. Supports both APP control and IR remote control;
2. Support automatic device connection and automatic re-connection when the APP turns on;
3. Support multiple devices grouping control;
4. Multiple sound collection methods: phone mic, player streaming, on-board mic;
5. Support modifying the device name, calibrate the RGB channel sequence, and timer function;
6. Compatible with the common single-line LED driver IC on the market, can drive up to 600 pixels;
7. Built-in 142 dynamic effects, effect length adjustable, with favour effects collecting function;
8. Built-in 18 music effects, effect length adjustable, sensitivity adjustable;
9. DC5~24V wide voltage input, the power supply has anti-reverse connection function;
10. Automatic saving function for setting parameters.
SP611E supports being controlled by APP, botth IOS and Android version are available Apple devices are required IOS 10.0 or later, Android devices are required Android 4.4 or later You can scan the QR code to download and install the App.
• Open the App and click the on the upper right corner of the homepage, add devices by scanning for devices, or creating a group of multiple added devices;
Click on an individual device in the device list to access the control page to control the device individually;
Click on a group in the group list to enter the control page to control all devices in the group at the same time;
• User can modify the device name and calibrate the RGB channel sequence by clicking on the upper right corner of the operation page.
• User can set up to five timing events by clicking on in the upper right corner, please note that all set timing events will be deleted when the controller is powered off.
• In the effects page, there are a variety of music effects and non-music effects, users can set speed, brightness color and effect length for a specific effect. Note: User can find more detailed information and help by clicking the button in the top right corner.
IR Remote Functions
On/Off button : Turning on or off the LED light;
Mode button M : Switching the effects;
Speed button S : Adjusting the speed of the non-music effects.